By choosing Carrier products for your home, you benefit not only from the most advanced products on the market, but also from a guarantee offered directly by the manufacturer. Our guarantee is always backed by Carrier—whatever the situation, your investment will be well protected.
Duration and details of the warranty depend on the model of your product. Typically, Carrier products are covered by a ten-year parts limited warranty. Depending on the model, some unit components carry a different standard warranty.
In addition, Carrier offers extended warranty programs to protect your investment even longer. When repair bills can run from $100 to $1,000, buying an extended warranty from Carrier can be a smart decision.
An extended warranty provides additional security
- A choice of protection from 1 to 10 years on parts only, labour only, or on parts and labour
- Original Carrier spare parts, designed to fit your system perfectly
- A transferable warranty that may increase the value of your home
- A guarantee without deductible or hidden fees
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing that all documentation is processed by Desmair
To determine the exact details of your warranty, see the documentation accompanying the product, e.g. the manual. If the model is on our website, you may be able to download documentation. If you cannot find documentation, contact Desmair for assistance to determine the duration and the terms of your warranty.
When you have made your purchase, Desmair may have offered an extended warranty. If you have such a warranty, please contact Desmair directly with any questions.